Often, when we think of sneaky creatures, witches come to mind. We see them all the time on TV shows and in movies.
They are nasty old ladies who like to cause mischief to children with their spells.
However, people should really be scared of demons. They’re not as popular on TV shows and in movies, but they are actually out there and ready to strike!
Above is a picture with a question: Which one is a demon?
In other words, who’s really dangerous, the one on the left or the one on the right?
The one on the left IS a demon. She looks sweet and innocent when in fact she is vicious and will drown you with sorrows, especially if she casts a spell on you, like she did to the one on the right.
The one on the right looks scary with her red skin and pointy tail, but she’s actually a poor girl trapped in a demon’s body.
If you were fooled, you’re probably not alone. Remember, demons are clever!
Be smart and look for these signs of demons when you’re going about your daily business:
- Demons disguised as people have black eyes.
- It’s well known that demons can transform into animals, but they can also turn into plants.
- If you see a plant with black tar on it, it’s probably a demon.
- Beware: Demons like to bite!
- They fight dirty, with their teeth and tails.
- Demons love the smell of fear.
- One way to keep demons away is to overcome your worst fear.
- Most important: Demons hate hugs!